Monday 22 October 2012

Good Luck in STPM =)

Things I want to do after my first semester STPM exams:

1. Dye my hair =D Wanna try a new hair colour. Does reddish brown suits me?? =)

2. Lose weight =) I thought I'll lose weight when Form 6 started. However, it turns out in the opposite way... Get hungry easily lately, don't know why -.- maybe studying has consume a lot of energy...

3. Learn a few piano songs =) I got a book of modern songs... Got no time to practice them now due to homeworks and assignments and studies...

4. Hang out with my friends <3 This is a must. I haven't been meeting my best friends and some of my secondary school friends for monthsss... Maybe plan a trip or something.

5. Sleep =) Maybe I have been using my brain to think too much and it becomes so active it's making me having sleepless night lately... Must get enough sleep during the long holidays =)

6. And many many more......

Right now, I just want to concentrate in my exam... I will work very hard for it and I hope I can get good results like others... I want to walk into the exam hall with confidence and walk out with no regrets, can I do that?? I don't know what to expect for the coming exam but I will give everything and try my very best to do well... It's the first time, first semester, really don't how it will be, just hoping for the best.. =) It's just two more weeks, after this, everything will be over.. =)

This will be my last post before the exam starts... Therefore, I wish everyone who will be sitting for SPM and STPM Good Luck and All The Best!! Don't be stress... you know you can do it!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment