Friday 19 October 2012

Report Card Day + Experiments

It's a tiring day today... Did two experiments in a row, one for Bio and another one for Chemistry... For Bio, we need to preserve a big insect and also a small one... Early in the morning, went around the school with my classmates to catch the insects as we didn't have any... Found a lot of coackroaches in some "holes" and "drain", but in the end we just manage to catch one, lol... This is the first time I've dissected an animal on my own, i'm scared and it's disgusting, but I still have to do it no matter what... Luckily, the dissecting part was successful, and my insect turn out to be a nice thing =D Thinking back of what I've done, it's actually an interesting experience =) After the recess, did a chemistry experiment... I haven't had enough rest after the Bio and it's another experiment again... there's was a small fire in the lab, luckily nothing burned... did the experiment until 2 in the afternoon... I was exhausted at the end of the day, went for a nice afternoon nap right after I had my lunch.. XD Having a Maths test tomoro, hope I can do it well this time, or at least better than trials, please please please >.<
  My insect, it's a cockroach... don't what it will become a few days later =)
 
Yesterday was our report card day... I didn't expect I still have this day, I'm already 18, in Pre-U and my parents still need to go to school and meet the teachers, ahha!! But the good thing is, I get to go home earlier than usual... =) Went out again after I reached home, brought my grandma to buy something... and it was like "omg!!" she bought a lot of this and that and it's heavy like hell... I'm the only one accompany her so I have to carry all those stuffs, my hand almost broken i think..
My result slip... ( got my chinese name, haha.. =D )
 
Finally, Happy Birthday to Wai Mun <3 <3 I miss her so so much, long time never see her already as some of the outing we plan doesn't work... Hope to hang out with you someday <3
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment