Friday 12 October 2012

A Week In School =D

It's Friday night, giving myself a few hours break after studying...

Just done with my trial exam last week, got all my results and its the worst of all time!! I have expected it'll turn out this way, so it's ok, I promise I'll work harder for next time... However, I still got no.4 in class, which I'm very very happy about it, ahha =D (but that doesn't really matter -.- )

This week is more of an enjoying week, relaxing ourself at school after a hectic trials =) Monday went to Redbox after school and sing like crazy for hours until night... Tuesday, played a game in class with my classmates, from after recess until school's end, this is how my class looks like =)Teachers don't teach much already actually, we're just doing revision and exercises by ourself... And we don't have a fix class, floating everywhere around the school's labs, haha... Somemore this week is PMR week, the whole school's is sooo quiet, only those who have extra class have to go to school, even the canteen didn't have much food to eat, have to order from outside, haha XD

It's PMR week... So, I wish everyone who's taking PMR good luck and all the best... Especially to my dear cousin, i know you can do it well!! =D ALL THE BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment