Friday 12 October 2012

Hello =)

Hello to everyone out there =)

This is my new blog... I had deleted the previous one as it's kinda messy and i never update it for a long time already... I'm not sure that i will always write in here but i will try to do so..

Life has been very very busy since Pre-U ( form 6 ) started... Homeworks, exams, activities and everything else... The first semester exam is coming real soon and I need to work extra hard because my results are not that good... I really wish that I get what I hope for in the real exam, stress ahh!!! ( fighting fighting >.<  >.< ) And the happy thing is, I've met a group of awesome friends in my new school ( catholic ) and we had awesome time together ^.^  

And I miss my friends, Violet, Tian Hui, Lee Mei and others... I haven't met them for months... So much to tell them... Really hope we can hang out at year end after everything  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment