Sunday 14 October 2012

Happy Birthday EnZhe!!! =D

It's Sunday again.. My Saturday had just passed and I had done nothing today ( what i mean by nothing is I didn't study much ) ;) Went to Klang today... Had an appointment with the dentist because my retainer broke... again >.< I already handle it more carefully but it is still broken?!! Fine -.- The whole afternoon gone waiting for my turn at the dentist, as usual... At night, out for dinner again, that's my family, always bring us out when my brother or me is having exam a few days later...

Watched Vampire Diaries Season 4 yesterday... Finally!!! the new season is out!!! waited for it for a long long time already... =D It's a very nice show and is recommended to watch =) You will love it when you start to watch it =D

 
 
And, the main reason why I'm here now is to wish one of my friend Happy Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY EN ZHE!! She's a kind, cute, crazy girl and she's nice to hang out with... I know that we just met this year but you have become one of my close friend =) I really hope that we can create more and more awesome memories together and our friendship will get stronger and stronger day by day... Hope you enjoy your birthday, love you much <3 <3
 
 
Our picture at Redbox =)
 
 
Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment