Friday 9 November 2012

A Stressful STPM!!

Finally, STPM first semester is officially over!!! yes ahh!!! I've been waiting for this day for so long =) it's very boring and time seems to pass so slow... although there will be another time next year, but nevermind, take a rest first ^^  Since I'm quite free now, I'll tell a bit of this week =)

Monday ( 5/11/12 )
It's the first day... I'm scared and nervous, because it's Pengajian Am paper, which is my worst subject... So I prayed and prayed it'll be easier than the questions in trial, but it's not... I screwed up the paper, many question don't know how to do =( Essay also wrote a bunch of crap, just hope got marks... I study so much, sacrifice my time and sleep, but it still turn out like that ='(

Tuesday ( 6/11/12 )
Maths... We had the paper in the afternoon, so got time to study in the morning... It's raining heavily during the exam, the thunder was so loud, shocked me, luckily didn't forget the formulae, ahha!! =D Overall, it's ok, but there's many don't know how to do too =( I never thought Maths can be so hard, lost hope T.T

Wednesday ( 7/11/12 )
It's the third day already, and it's turn for Bio... After how the first two papers turned out, I never expect for good things in Bio... I only got a few hours to study before exam, because Maths paper was in the afternoon the day before.. Somemore I suffered through the morning, maybe because I didn't have breakfast, I had a serious gastric... I feel like I'm fainting and I almost cannot write anything, gosh!! But then the paper was not that hard, suprisingly! =) It's the only paper I think I can score well...

Thursday ( 8/11/12 )
The last day!! Finally!! Chemistry!! Apparently, everyone had no mood to study already, just thinking of going out after the exam finished... So, we just walked into the exam hall and waited for time to pass ;) it's not so easy but no so hard too... after that, I'm freeee~~ went to Redbox, Gardens after that, I'll update about it in the next post =D

No comments:

Post a Comment