Monday 19 November 2012

First Week of Holidaysss =D

Went to school today... Was told that we must go to do our Biology and Chemistry experiments... However, in the end, I've wasted about an hour doing nothing there, just some talking =.= got stucked in the traffic jam somemore, while my brother and dad were having free Mcdonald's breakfast, ishh!! >.< >.<

Hanged out with Tian Hui at 1u last Friday... Did some shopping, we spent like half an hour, or more, in one shop... Time always pass so fast while shopping... She bought so many stuffs and I bought nothing, ahha! trying to save money for other things ^.^ Had dessert and dinner before we went home... It's her last day here that day, after that she have to go back to her uni... I'm so happy that I can go out with her before she went back, we had a great time... I'll definitely miss you very very much <3 <3

Our dessert... at 许留山 =) this is her's...
 
This is mine... My favourite mango!! <3
tian hui... love her <3
 


Celebrated cousin's birthday on Saturday... Had dinner with her at TGI Friday's... The food there was omg! delicious, scrumptious, nice...... It's a very special and different kind of birthday party because everyone in the restaurant sang birthday song and played with her... It's an unforgettable day although it was a bit embarassing because everyone was looking, ahha =) Happy Belated Birthday to you!! <3

Dinner at Friday's =D
Me with da birthday girl <3
My baby cousin... she so cute rite?? =D
*Smile* =))
 
This is mine... it's a fish =)
 
Fruit cake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment