Wednesday 14 November 2012

Happy Deepavali!! =D

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!! Celebrated Deepavali with my friends yesterday =) This was the very first time I'd celebrated Deepavali, i think? So lucky to have Indian friends, ahha!! Went to Para house in the afternoon, Tian Hui fetched me, she drove!! =D We're the first one there, and then her friends came... We don't know them, only introduced ourselves but we never talk after that, lol... Had lunch, the yellow rice(forgot what it called) and curry chicken and others... omg, its sooo delicious, I don't know when was the last time i had curry chicken...  Suddenly, don't know who go and played an Indian movie... My friend was so interested the movie, so i accompany her to watch, but I can barely understand a thing =.= Luckily they switched off after a while =) Chit-chatting, took some pictures, had cake, Tian Hui's mom came and we went home...It's a very fun day celebrating a festival of other races, a very good experience ^_^ Saw the other gang of friends planning a class trip, L6B, when are we going for a class trip too?? >.<

The Indian kuih and cookies, taste not bad la =D
 
My long lost friends.. =D
 
1 Malaysia? haha... XD
 
Me and Tian Hui... <3
 
Just a random pic of them... ^^
 

The cake, coffee cake... hungry already?? =)
 
 
Went to an orphanage near my school today... It's a school co-cur activity, organised by Girl Guides and Prostar Club... I never go to an orphanage before so I joined in...  It's very tiring and kinda bored =( Some of us went to clean their garden while others accompany the children at there... Both are difficult tasks.. I went to sweep the leaves in the gardens with my friends... It's so hard to sweep and the weather was super hot, we were all tired but the gardens can't be clean forever... So we gave up the sweeping and went inside the house and do something else, I also didn't know what was I doing, I just did as they asked... The only fun thing about today was making sandwiches and watched the kids play... Made a few sandwiches for the kids by myself, so happy to watch them eat, haha =) We went back early because there's nothing else for us to do there... Didn't take any pictures today cause we were not allowed to do that actually, and I didn't have my camera with me...
 
So yeah, that's all for today... Happy Deepavali and also enjoy your holidays everyone =)



No comments:

Post a Comment