Saturday 10 November 2012

Class Outing.. =D

Went to Gardens, Midvalley with my classmates after exam on Thursday.. =D Reached there at 10 something... We all were super hungry but only a few restaurants are open at the time... Had our breakfast at Delicious... After that, we went to Redbox, and we reached there too early too! Have to wait about half an hour more only we get to sing... And then saw a 4D ride or something beside the Redbox, it looked quite interesting so we decided to have a try... It's super expensive and the ride was just 5 minutes >.< At 1.00p.m, finally! we get to sing =) Went crazy in the karaoke room... I was very tired and sleepy actually, but my friends pulled me to jump on the chair, suddenly felt awake and energetic, ahha!! Like last time, some of us sang until starting to lose our voice already... Went home at 5++ in the evening, super tired and went straight to sleep after bath until the next day... XD here are some pictures we took, enjoy! =)

My breakfast, it's bread+egg+ham+cheese....... XD
 
While waiting for our meal.. =D
 
The 4D thingy...
 
Me and Yen Kee <3
 Our shirt is the same, so coincidence, haha! =D
 
Me and my lovely Tze Ling <3
 
Three of us... My darlings in Form6.. <3
 
 
Lunch that day, got my favourite chocolate cake, ahh!! =D

 
look at him!! haha!
 
=)) ^_^
 
It's a bit blurrr~~ but still love this pic =D
 
 
It's a really fun day... Really hope we can create more more great memories together in the future =D
 
Happy Holidays!!  =D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment