Friday 1 March 2013

My CNY 2013

Didnt go to school today, again.. I'd fell sick, and very sick :'( maybe I ate a lot of "rubbish" during CNY... I hate to be sick, cause once I am, it's very hard for me to recover :( I only went to school for one day this week... sure left out a lot of things...
 
Well, since I'm so free today and I almost fully recover, ( hope the fever wont come again ) I thought of updating my blog, so I'm here :D haven't been writing for some time cause of school stuff and CNY, and also busy with a bit of this and that...
 
I'll share a bit about my CNY celebration. .. Overall, its been a great CNY!!! This year, I celebrated it to max, I never stop going out, visiting different places during the week of CNY holidays... relatives house, friends house, I even spend a night the beachside..... and many more....... I wont write much here, I'll explain it through the pictures :D
 
 
Yee Sang...
Lou Sang with le Family <3

Lobster + durian pudding for reunion dinner, yummy!!! =D

One happy family <3 <3
 
CNY Day 1- at the temple

Standing beside my name, ahha!! =)

With dear brother XD
 
Gambling at night!! =D
 
My cutest cousin ever!! <3
The crazy ones <3
 
Me and my pretty lil cousin <3
CNY Day 2- A night at Morib Gold Coast =)
Party rocking at the beach... ^^
Went to Sunway... their decorations =)
Weekends!! Steamboat at Wai Mun's house =D
Our group photos <3 <3
 
Lion dance... purple lion, so nice!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment