Tuesday 8 January 2013

♡ Happy New Year!! ♡

Happy New Year!! I know I'm 1 week late... School start, the busy life start again... but we can always make wishes rite?? Haha..:) Hope 2013 will be a great year for everyone and may all of us achieve what we want this year =) ♥♥
 
Well, update a bit about what I did during new year... went to countdown at I-city on new year's eve.. went there about 9 o'clock cause my friends finish her job late... Stucked in the traffic jam for almost 3 hours... really pity my friend who was driving, and feel lucky for myself cause I'm not the driver, lol... Luckily, we're not late for the fireworks.. it's amazing and beautiful!! it's the first time I went to countdown with my friend, and I'm very happy and I would love to do it again.. hope next t time we won't stuck in the traffic anymore... XD
The fireworks at I-city.. Happy New Year!! =D
 
Pictures during dinner XD
 
Wai Mun & Michelle <3
 
 
 
 
On New Year itself, I went to Lee Mei's house for new year party... Every year there will be a party at her place.. this is the time when we all gather after secondary school... Met many of my old friends, so happy to meet up with them.. I haven seen some of them for a long time, miss them so so much... chit-chating, then sudddenly, been "pulled" to play games.. played a game similar to the one in the Korean drama "running man"... my group lost very quickly cause i cant guess the drawing, ahha!! I went home earlier that night due to school reopening the next day... really don't like the holidays to end, but hope to see you guys again ♡
 
Group photo of that day.. I miss them <3 <3
 
Me & Chong Hui ^.^
 
Crazy-ing.. XD 
=))
 
 
Carlsberg for new year!! Bottoms up!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment