Tuesday 25 December 2012

♣ Merry Christmas ♣

Jingle bell, jingle bell~~~ It's another Christmas today... Merry Christmas to everyone out there ♣♣ my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas all the while, but we do did some shopping and had family dinner on this day, and that's quite enough for me, i appreciate the things have :D

It's been a busy week last week... On Friday, I went to my aunt house to celebrate winter solstice festival ( in chinese we call it 冬至 )... went there early in the morning and waited to make 'tang yuan' with my cousins... grandma was there to help us, it's always great to have the feeling of happiness when did something together with my family.. or friends ♥
in the making of 'tang yuan'... note that there's a snowman on the left XD

ready to eat =D

Celebrated baby cousin's 1-year-old birthday on Saturday... she's only one year old, omg I'm 17 years older than her... suddenly feel old already >. < but I still love to play with her, she's chubby and cute ♡ happy birthday, hope you like the dress we gave you ♡
The food... buffet dinner at home... haha =)

Baby Hui Yi <3 *smile*
Le birthday cake... Mango cake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment