Wednesday 19 December 2012

Melaka Trip ♥♥

Went to Melaka with my family for 3 days ( 16/12-18/12)... Overall, it's a fun and amazing trip, I'd seen so many new things there and I gained so much, it's an unforgettable experience that I would like to share :D most importantly, I've know more about my own country and our culture, last time I went to Melaka I was still a small kid, that's why I don't know that much..
 
♣ 16/12 ♣
The journey to Melaka starts :) Along the way, we stopped by at Sepang Gold Coast, just passed by... the place is so nice... especially their beach and the resorts, it's the best place for holidays!! Wanna go there someday :) Had lunch nearby that place, then we continue our journey to Melaka.. I remembered it was raining heavily that day, we only reached the hotel at 6p.m... omg!! It's almost dinner time already... Went to jonker street, a place like pasar malam... Walk around, bought some snacks along the way... Had fried ice-cream, scrumptious!! The place was so pack as it was a Sunday... the street was endless, we spend the whole night there and went back to hotel at almost midnight.. 
 
♣ 17/12 ♣
Went to the famous Stadthuys (红屋)... the scenery was beautiful, took some pic there... saw the tricycle but never ride :( We went to the river cruise and took a river ride around the city... after that, went back to Jonker street again for meal ( I think I went there more than 10 times in this 3 days, lol...) at night, it's shopping time!! Yay!! But the mall don't have much thing, so we didn't buy anything...
 
♣ 18/12 ♣
It's the last day... time flies, prepare to go home already, don't feel like going home :'( we din really went to anywhere.. just going around the city by car... Stopped by some shop to get some souvenir... Bought my favourite durian dodol, ahhh, happy!! Start our journey home after that and reached home at night..  Tired but it's really an awesome trip :D here are some pics, enjoy :)
 
 
The famous durian cendol... it's really GOOD!!! yummy~~~ <3 
 
Me & Bro... Love this pic so so much!! <3
 
@ the stadthuys... 
 
their specialty -- Chicken riceball =)
At Jonker Walk... XD 
In the boat ride
 
Have a look of my room =)

No comments:

Post a Comment