Friday 7 December 2012

A day at Sunway :D

Had an outing with friends at Sunway Pyramid today... Planned to go for movie only at first but in the end we ended up in the ice rink to skate and movie in the afternoon... The ice skating was really fun... It's not the first time I went, but it's the first time I actually walked to the middle of the skating rink, no need to walk by the wall, yay!! well, everyone else did that too, proud of us, haha! =D and I'm glad I didn't fall down, some of my friends did, scared that I would too!! >.< We're so excited of the skating until we're late for our movie... The movie start at 1.30p.m and we stopped skating at 1.20p.m!! Rushed to the cinema, bought some Mcdonalds as lunch and we ate in the cinema... Watched "Life of Pi" =) it's a very nice show, kinda regret never watch it in 3D, but it's still nice =D After the movie, we went for dessert and chit-chatted for almost an hour in the dessert shop before going home... My legs are very pain now, cause by the ice skating... and I'm starting to lost my voice already, I don't know why everytime after outing sure have sore throat >.< >.< but regardless, I had a great day with all of my friends today, hope to skate again with you all next time, ahha!! =D

Group photo <3 <3 after skating =)


While waiting for dessert =)

Dessert at 许留山... I'm here again!! wee~~ 

Watched this movie today =) It's really good



No comments:

Post a Comment