Friday 29 March 2013

My March Holidays ♥

It's Friday again and it's the end of mid-semester holiday already... It's been a very busy week for me... I've past my holidays with projects and homeworks and a lil bit of study, however everything is only half-complete!! Everyday I stayed up till late night to finish my work but they just can't be done, maybe I'm not hardworking enough?? Everyday I'm racing against the time, but I never win :( One week holidays is too short for me, 24 hours a day is not enough for me... Time, I need more time!!!
 
Just got my STPM first semester's result... its exactly what I expected... It's not very very good but I will work harder for the next two semester hoping that I will achieve a better result next time :) speaking of exam, trial is coming real soon and the real semester exam is in less than two months time...  Ohh no!!! I'm not even prepare, I don't know what am I doing this whole semester until I've no time to study >. < time matters again... I really need to plan my time properly after this, no more holidays! :) (fighting hard)
 
Celebrated tze ling birthday yesterday at Sunway... went to lunch with her and then went to karaoke in the afternoon... had a lot of fun and laughter yesterday... she's such a sweetheart to me, although we only know each other for half year, but we've become best friends ♥♥♥ I hope our friendship will last till forever, happy birthday!! :D I love you ♡♡
 
Cupcakes baked by Wei Mun <3
 
 
It's also my darling tian hui birthday this week, on Monday... Happy birthday baby♥♥ so sad I can't celebrate with you this year, I miss you dearly and I hope that you come back faster so that we can meet up again, there's a lot of catching up to do... happy birthday again, lots of love to you ♡
 
 
A new relationship had started... we had a really great time together♥ I know that we will not have much time for each other after this as trial and STPM are close, but I believe that it won't affect our relationship, right?? :) I trust you & I believe in us.. I really appreciate this relationship and I hope it can last long till forever... I am happy to be with you.. I love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment