Friday 1 March 2013

It's Complicated

Things have change, rumours are everywhere, misunderstanding happens... Life and relationship between people get complicated as we get old...

Something happen lately, I've been thinking too much about it... I know I shouldn't be like this, but no matter how I keep asking myself not to think, the thoughts still come into my head, all the time... I should be focusing on my studies now, but whenever I think about it, I ended up can't concentrate in my studies... I can't even pay attention in class, and my exam results turns out to be bad... Why must things get complicated, why can't we live a simple life?? or in other word, why must I think things in the complicated way?? I know whatever that is happening now is for my own good, but we are totally like strangers when we meet, yet we can be so good in other places such as facebook... now that facebook and message are the only way I can communicate with my friend, all this virtual way... How sad it is :'( I don't how and when all this started and how it would end, but I'm wishing for the best... Maybe, maybe time is the best cure for everything... Everything happens for a reason, things went wrong sometimes so that we appreciate when they were right... People make mistake, but we all learn from our mistake... I believe that one day, everything will go back to how it use to be again, I really do...

No comments:

Post a Comment